**Due to overwhelming demand, we are back ordered! Expected delivery in October 2021**
** Shell will have slight style change from pictures, improving the rigidity**
Order NOW and get the Zip-on Awning, Shoe bag , Storage bag, and the Cold Weather Insulation FREE!! $649.96 value) Optional Annex add-on also available!
The HOG STY Hardshell Roof Top Tent is the ultimate hardshell roof top tent for those who need style, functionality, quality, and ease of use.
Most hardshell roof top tents are large and bulky, not to mention heavy. The closed tent dimensions are the same as the sleeping area. This wasn't good enough for us.
The sleeping area of our tents is larger than the closed footprint of the shell.
Soft shell tents can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to fully setup or take down! And when you’re itching to relax around a camp fire, every minute setting up, is time taken away from your outdoor adventure! Setup the HOG STY RTT in 2 minutes or less! Now that’s more time for you to spend with your friends family and fur babies! Time is money, so don’t waste it on a clumsy soft shell cover!
The Shell is a Lightweight Gloss ABS / Acrylic! Shiny so to catch the admiration of everyone that sees your rig!
The HOG STY Roof Top Tents are made of the highest quality materials available!
All metal components are either stainless steel or aluminum!
The XS is perfect for short pickups, smaller SUVs and Crossovers, or any vehicle with roof rails that can support 165lb!
The XL is perfect for full-size pickups, larger SUVs and Vans!
Mount the tent on your roof rack or bed rack, with the included high quality stainless steel / foam padded SS304 mounting brackets!
(Tent Dimensions in inches)
- XL Closed 55”x75”x12.6"
- XL Open 78.5”x75”x55”
- XS Closed 48”x60”x12.6"
- XS Open 78.5”x60”x51”
- Hardshell height at highest point is 12.6” inches!
- XL weight: 155 pounds.
- XS weight: 125 pounds.
- Tents fully setup or take down in less than 2 minutes!
- High Quality & lightweight Gloss Black ABS / Acrylic Shell.
- High quality Aluminum Honeycomb floor base.
- High quality aluminum and plastic corners on base.
- SS304 Stainless Steel Piano style hinge for shell.
- SS304 Stainless Steel hinge for fold out side.
- 2 Locking latches and 2 outdoor velcro straps secure the shell.
- LED camp light strips inside and out with dimming switch — 4 ft. USB plug.
- Zipped side window awnings that easily roll up when not using Window Rods.
- All zippers are high quality YKK.
- 2”inch High Density Foam Mattress, keeps you comfortable no matter your sleeping style.
- 3-layer SUPER soft Peach Skin Quilted mattress cover.
- Headboard / interior of Hardshell upholstered with the same 3-layer Peach skin quilted material as the mattress.
- Anti-condensation mat under the mattress.
- 2 storage pockets inside the tents.
- Sky view window, for those who love star-gazing.
- Waterproof taped seams.
- Roof air vents to help with air circulation.
- Velcro and straps to secure from or rainfly to the tent.
- Sky-view window, because we all love star gazing!
- Durable 200G rip-stop poly/cotton canvas tent body.
- 210D Silver backed grey rainfly .
- Speed Limit 75mph.
- Mounting location must be rated for 165lbs for XS and 225lbs for CS
- 3 year limited warranty.
- $299.99 —Wall-to-wall Cold weather insulation layer (removable)
- $249.99 —Zip-on awning, with 4 aluminum poles and 6 guide lines / aluminum stakes.
- $489.99 —Zip-on annex room with PVC floor, tie-down lines / aluminum stakes.
- $49.99 —Shoe bag with side velcro rain cover.
- $49.99 —Storage bag with side velcro rain cover.
- $489.99 —97 watt Solar panel (stock subject to change)
Order NOW and get the Zip-on Awning, Shoe, Storage bags and the Cold Weather Insulation FREE!! $649.96 value) Optional Annex add-on also available!Due to overwhelming demand, we are back ordered. Tents will deliver in May of 2021 and at checkout make sure to include your email and phone number so we can keep you updated on your order!! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!!
Luv this tent!!! Quick set up and take down Lights are very nice Definitely quality piece Spoke with Sam the company owner several times, he was always happy to answer all my questions,and kept me posted through the order process First class operation!!
I’ve had this RTT just over 3 months now and have traveled just over 8000 miles using the tent. It has performed well in varying temperatures from the 40’s in Colorado to over 100 in Moab,UT. Would highly recommend this tent for both ease of use and comfort. We did add a foam pad on top of the supplied mattress which folds up conveniently in the tent each night. We have had nothing but great customer service in both the the purchase and delivery of the tent and the owner of the company has stayed in touch on multiple occasions to ensure our satisfaction with the tent. Would recommend to anyone looking for a premium RTT.